Mark, Lynn, Matthew & Kyran welcome you to their child and dog friendly traditional local North Devon pub.
The pub has been with the same family since 1975 when David and Susan Reed purchased the Bell. Susan's middle daughter Lynn and her husband Mark came to run the pub in September 1988.
Mark and Lynn have now been joined by their sons Matthew and Kyran, who wish to build on the strong unique selling points of the Bell: great value, great food (locally sourced) and great real ales with a fantastic atmosphere which is hard to beat.
So The Bell Inn Does Delivery, A Possible Carry On Situation.
What We Have On Offer For Delivery Or Collection:
- We Have Our Full Food Menu Available From 5pm-8pm, We Wont Be Able To Offer Steaks, Gammons Or Seabass. Everything Else Will Be Available But Please Bear With Us.
- We Also Have Some Curries For You;
- Thai Beef Rendang – A Hot Curry With Coconut, Peanut, Mango and Lemongrass.
- Boom Chicken Korma – A Mild and Creamy In A Coconut and Almond Crem Sauce.
- Served With Rice, Naan Bread, Poppadom and Onion Bhaji £8.95
Real Ale – We Have Barrels That Can Be Sold, Delivered Or Collected. These Will Come Tapped And Stilled Ready To Drink.
Please Call Us On 01769540368 or Message Us On Facebook.